Thank you for considering membership in the Tazewell County Genealogical & Historical Society.
We currently have over 300 members located all over the world!
Why Should I Join/Renew?
- Help to collect, preserve, and protect the heritage of our Tazewell County ancestors
- Meet other Tazewell County family genealogists
- Receive all 12 issues of our newsletter, The Monthly
- Choose The Monthly as a searchable electronic PDF or a printed mailed issue.
- Publish your name, contact info, and surnames being researched – both as a new member and annually.
- Publish your queries in The Monthly
- Access to the Members Only area of our website
- Get help with Tazewell County research
- Place your research and other material in our collection and on our website to preserve for future generations
- Support TCGHS efforts:
- Working on publications
- Collecting and indexing ancestor charts, family histories, and other genealogical materials
- Adding to our library’s growing collection
Dues are for the calendar year – you will receive all 12 issues of The Monthly – no matter when you join. Dues received after October 1 will be considered next year’s dues unless otherwise requested.
Membership Types Available:
- Individual – One individual researcher or any organization devoted to the pursuit of genealogy
- Family – Two individuals in the same household at the same address. Be sure to include second person’s name when checking out.
- Charter Individual – Renewal for Individual who joined prior to March 1979
- Charter Family – Renewal for Family who joined prior to March 1979
Still have questions? Please contact us!
We look forward to receiving your membership and hope to prove helpful in your genealogical research.
Join online above! (Note: A $1.00 handling fee will be added at checkout to help offset the fees charged by PayPal.)
Not comfortable paying online? Fill out our membership application, print, and mail it to us with your check.