Do you have ancestors in Tazewell County? If so you are invited to add your name & email address for the surnames you are researching to this registry.
- To find surnames & researchers, use the Search boxes. Here are some tips on how to do searches.
- To email a researcher, just click on his/her name.
- To register a surname, just fill out our registration form. Please limit your entries to Tazewell County connected surnames!
- Researcher's email no longer active? Please let us know so we can keep the registry cleaned up.
Tazewell County Genealogical & Historical Society provides this registry as a convenience for our visitors. No verification of the quality or quantity of research materials available from these researchers has been made.
|wdt_ID||Surname||Researcher||Location and/or Date|
|Surname||Researcher||Location and/or Date|
- As you enter criteria into a search box, the display will automatically change to show only matching rows.
- Use the upper Search Box to search the entire database. For example, if you enter "Dillon", the display changes to those rows that contain a Surname containing "Dillon", or a Researcher containing "Dillon", or a Location containing "Dillon".
- Use the boxes at the bottom of each column to limit your search only to that column's content. Suggested uses:
- Surname - limit the rows displayed to just those surnames you are researching.
- Researcher – if you find a person researching your surname, enter his/her name in the Researcher search box to find out what other surnames they are researching.
- Location/Dates - look for locations and dates you are particularly interested in
- Combination - by placing criteria into multiple boxes you can do more sophisticated searches. For instance, all Dillon Researchers named Evans. However, don't forget to use the clear filters button at upper right to delete any earlier searches or you may get unexpected results!